Health & Safety Guidelines
There is nothing more important than your safety. Your well-being is our number one priority and we want each of our guests to feel safe and comfortable while dining with us.
Measures we are taking in response to COVID-19:
• We are currently operating outdoor dining services only.
• Our dining arrangement is spaced out with at least 6 feet distance to create physical distance between each party.
• Our employees have been trained according to the CDC guidelines and COVID-19 Industry Guidance. Training includes spread prevention, temperature and symptom checks, self-screening, educating on the importance of hand-washing, physical distancing at work and during off time, and proper use of face coverings.
• Our employees have regular temperature checks and COVID testing.
• Face coverings are required by our employees at all times.
• Our tables are kept clean. After each dining location is used, it is cleaned thoroughly.
• We have disposable menus and QR code menus available.
• Napkins, cutlery, glassware and more is provided as needed.
• Our restaurant is constantly cleaned and disinfected. Thorough cleaning is performed, especially in high traffic areas. Surfaces are frequently disinfected and touchable surfaces are cleaned between shifts and users.
• Our spaces are equipped with sanitation products.
• Time is set aside for cleaning practices during employee shifts.